Dear Supporters and Fans,
Hey, my birthday is Feb 4th! Good thing this is my week off! That’s right, I’ll be taking my self-mandatory seven days from Feb 1st to the 7th. Being as Feb is also the shortest month of the year, well, releases will probably be light. That doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate everything you guys offer and will continue to try to provide you with great content.
- If you’re wondering what happened to the released “app”, I’m waiting for the final version. After he’s tried and failed to build the app with complete membership signin, we’ve decided to just simplify it. The app will have a password. Everyone will use the same password. You’ll be able to access the password from my website. I’ll change it once a month just like the other vouchers. On the upside, this should stably work without issues for some time. It won’t be as flexible as I had hoped, but it will get everyone the access that I promised.
- I’ve been promising a big membership change for nearly a year now. That is coming next month. I’m flat out paying to have it finished, so we should see that roll out real soon. It won’t just benefit the FFA members, but Patreon too. Basically, I will lock my posts, and if you verify your patreon membership, you’ll be granted access for the rest of the month. Since I handle all the membership stuff, it will resolve a lot of the caching issues people had. I look forward to seeing this come up. I recommend that once this is up, you consider transferring over to my home membership. After observations, I’m confident I make more money on home donations, and frankly, I’m not confident Patreon won’t pull the rug out from under me one day because they decide they don’t like the content on my site.
- On that note, I announced before that Amazon spontaneously banned my accounts. They have unbanned them again after a week or so of back and fourths. My stories are once again for sale on amazon. I don’t know how long this will last. As an alternative, I’m still pushing Smashwords as an alternative to Amazon.
- I’m still looking for people who want to take over editing for a single story. If you do so, I will offer free $5 membership. Basically, I’ll ask you to copy the chapter into your word, make edits with review on, and then send me your edited copy. If you are unable to do this, you can send me the word both before and after edits and I can do a chapter merge.
- I’ve been pretty light on releasing Volumes this last month. I hope to correct that. I’ll be pushing to get V10 and V11 out, Apocalypse V1, as well as TOAE. The problem is, a lot of my stories weren’t designed with definitive volumes in mind, like Getting Lucky and Man of the House. MOTH may get a single volume when it is finished, but of the size, I may split it into volumes and do an edit through it, adding sex scenes where I skipped them and smoothing out some of the rougher arcs.
- NTR Crush WILL finish this month. I will be confirming by a small survey which book(s) you would like me to work on in its place.
There will be no scheduled releases between February 1st and the 7th.
World of Women: Monday
NTR Crush: Tuesday and Friday (until finished), then nothing until end of month.
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Rotation: Sunday (MDL 7th, RttS 14th, RotMK 21th, LDP 28th)
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know. This is something else that should be fixed with the updating of the membership. Thanks!
Apocalypse: 5 (7500)
GL: 8 (14,400)
MDL: 23 (46000)
MOTH: 4 (8000)
NTR Crush: 10 (20000)
TOAD: 4 (8000)
WOW: 4 (14,000)
Other: 10 (30000)
Total Words Released This Month: 147,900 words
NTR will finish this month, and be the second “long” series that I’ve completed entirely. I’m not sure which one will reach the end after that, most likely moth. TOAD has about 60 chapters to go. At 4 a month, we’re looking at another year and a half before the trilogy is finished. As for MOTH, I do not know exactly how many chapters left. It will probably be less than 100. So 20-30 chapters, maybe 7-8 months. WoW V4 will be ending next month, then I will return to Enslaved. I will have one last volume, but it won’t come until after Enslaved V3 is over, so it might be a good year or two before WoW finishes as a series.
I’ve also been conceiving of a followup series that will try to bring back the more innocent parts of WoW, WoW: Zero. It follows the 1st “Hero”, back when there were no other men. It’d chronicle him as being the only boy alive in a village of thirsty women, as he has to hide his identity as a man, leading up to his confrontation with the demon lord Lilith.
Anyway, hopefully that gives you an idea of things to come. Enjoy!