Dear Supporters and Fans,
It’s 2021! It’s a new year, and it’s been nearly a year since my site was put up in its current form. A lot has happened over this year. Thank you so much for your support, and I hope to bring you more years of content. Let’s jump right into announcements.
- There will be a new ‘newmembers’ voucher for a free book. This was intended as a gift for the $2 supporters who had stuck with me as a reward for continuing your support. Actually, now that it is $2… I’d really rather gift a voucher every six months. The problem is, I struggle to offer a voucher like that in my current system. Thus, I just generate a new voucher, which benefits those who joined in December just as much as those who joined last January and have been with me over the years. Never mind those that will join one month every six months just to take advantage. Well, perhaps when the new system is up, I’ll have a better solution.
- Speaking of which, I’ve been talking about a new membership system. It was supposed to be live four months ago, but it just hasn’t turned out. My tech is doing the best he can. He’s got other responsibilities, and he works for free. He’s given me a lot of his time, and I owe him immensely. However, there may be a bit of a deadline. Patreon has had talks about shutting down their API servers. For those of you who don’t know what that means, it means they want to shut down the system that currently allows members to access locked content on my site. If Patreon does get rid of it, then I can no longer use Patreon. You’ll have to use my main membership site, which I keep more money from, so I’m all for it. I might do a survey when the time comes, and if enough people have issue, I might need to set up a password system or something for Patreon.
- My app was released, but it’s buggier than you probably were hoping, and I was disappointed as well. He’s reworking on it now. I already paid him, so I’m not sure how hard he’s working on it, but hopefully he can get the things I need done finished.
- It’s not really news I need to share, but I won’t be renewing the contract for a digital assistant. It didn’t work out for various reasons. I’m not going to be looking for a new one right now, however, I am looking for something else.
- I’m looking for people who need or want free memberships. I will give you a $5 membership, and you will be given the responsibility to edit one of my stories. So, if you only read one story, and you want to read everything locked, you can volunteer to be the editor for it. Your responsibility will be to edit every new chapter I release, and if you have time, go back and edit the old chapters. That’s it, and as long as you do that, you can continue to have free membership. Any takers?
- My kids go back to school this Monday. It’s home schooling again for the rest of this month. Expect late releases. Sorry, there is nothing I can do about it under these circumstances.
World of Women: Monday
NTR Crush: Tuesday and Friday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Rotation: Sunday (MDL 3rd, RttS 10th, RotMK 17th, LDP 24th, GOTS 31st)
Isekai no Monogatari: Every other Friday
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. Thanks!
Apocalypse: 3 (4500)
GL: 3 (6000)
Hawtness: 2 (3000)
MDL: 19 (37000)
MOTH: 4 (8000)
NTR Crush: 7 (14,000)
TOAD: 3 (6,000)
WOW: 2 (8,000)
Other: 7 (21,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 107,500
I thought this was a pretty weak month. (This was a month I took a week off), then I remembered I also wrote a 22,000 word book this month. Since a select few complained and resented ‘Curing Corona’ so much when I released that, I respected your wishes and didn’t share with you the completely free content, nor two other 6,000 word short stories I wrote. Now, I’m sure someone’s mad at me for not giving you a thing I never owed you in the first place and you don’t even know what it is. Whatever. I just didn’t want people to think I’m losing my touch or anything.