Dear Supporters and Fans,
Thank you for your continued generosity. It has been a great month, and I deeply appreciate everyone’s help and support. The survey went out and I got your feedback. I’ve made a few preliminary decisions based on it that I think most of you are aware of those, but I still would like to go through it with all of you as well. I enjoy transparency, so I’m always going to push to share everything with you guys. We’re a community, and you make it possible for me to write. Without you, none of this would be here.
· On that note, 10 pm, Wednesday night, I will do a livestream and show the results of the survey. You can be there, chat with me, ask questions, and we can have a fun time for an hour or two. My youtube is all set up now, and I even tested out a live stream, so we should be good to go.
· My Boss and I (formerly Screwed By The Boss), is being written. It’s a relatively short story, and once it is done, I will release the next book from the Tales series. This is the finale. I already have most of the story worked out, so this will end it. The book is called Tales of a Demonqueen.
· I created the $2 tier for Patreon and FFA. In time, those in the $1 tier will be locked out of content. Next month, I will remove the $1 tier entirely. It’s there just to ease the transition. You do NOT have to do anything. You can donate $1, and you will still be supporting me and helping me write. However, there will be no tier. Patrons will still have access to most patreon posts I make, and you can still get the free eBook if you join as a $1 patron using the custom donations. However, the locked content on wordpress will be locked out. You can switch and/or cancel when the access is restricted, or do it now, it’s your call. I can’t cancel your donation or bump you up to the $2 tier, you need to do that.
· Thank you all for being patient and giving me a week to get ahead with writing. It really helped, and I hope the timed releases is more to your liking. I’m still working on getting Patreon to schedule tier changes. Once that’s done, $2 will also release at 9 pm on the clock with $5. I may change public releases to fit the schedule too, I haven’t decided yet.
· Man of the House has been picked up as a novel as long as Patreon reaches the goal next month. It’s be slotted for Thursdays. I have some extra orders, so you may see extra MOTH coming out the next month.
· Also, as part of the goal next month, I dropped the wild card and started rotations. Rotations will have me go through the novels I do not write, trying to bring you a chapter a month, so the stories you enjoyed can continue to exist. Specifically, Requiem to the Stars, The Last Dreadpirate, Guy on a Spaceship, and Midnight King. I’ll also do a bonus MDL in there too. These novels might get swapped out from time to time if I reach a logical volume end. Then, Timefall, or Automatic Girlfriend, or one of the other oneshots might get some love.
· Enslaved Volume 2 and MDL Volume 8 are in the works, as well as Min’s Story. Those are the eBooks you can be expecting in the immediate future.
· I’m continuing to release books on Amazon. My Dungeon Life V2 is out on Kindle, and V3 should be released shortly. I also have Just Another Brothel in the Apocalypse, which is being sold cheaper than through my own store for various reasons. They’re giving me some trouble with the physical copies, so I’m working on it. I will also be working on putting a new version of WOW out this month. It’s been edited, given the newer cover, and cleaned up. It’ll be put out in the Amazon storefront and updated in my storefront as well.
Enslaved: Bonus Chapters for eBook
World of Women : Monday Release
NTR Crush: Tuesday and Friday until volume finishes, then STFD
Screwed By My Boss: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Rotation: Sunday (RttS 7th, RotMK 14th, LDP 21st, GoaS 28th)
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
***All $5 releases are at 9 pm est that day. $1 releases will follow within 1-5 hours (I’ll be working on fixing that). Public releases are Sunday night – Monday morning. I hope the new schedule is working for you all.
STfD will start with NTR Crush ends. This volume should in next month. It’s really close you guys. NTR V6 will be the last volume of that story.
eBooks Released: 1
GL: 6 (12,000)
MDL: 20 (40,000)
LDP: 3 (9,000)
MOTH: 4 (8,000)
NTR Crush: 6 (12,000)
WOW: 3 (12,000)
Hawtness: 3 (6,000)
Other: 11 (22,000)
Total Words Released this Month: 121,000 words
Wait… I did take off a week, didn’t I? …. ? I write too damn much.