Dear Supporters and Fans,
Thank you for your continued support. This last month has been kind of rocky, but we’ve also hit a few mile-stones, so I hope you haven’t had too many difficulties. Let’s get right to it.
• NTR Crush is now a finished series. It will continue to release publicly. What is now considered V6 will be broken up into V6 and V7. Volumes were typically around 20-30 chapters, and this one ended up being 46. So, it made sense to me to leave up to him becoming a god as V6 (19 chapters), and then the remainder to V7 (27 chapters). This will get you more bonus chapters, but also mean you’ll need to buy two pdfs for the whole series. I will try to get them both out this month, but it might just be V6 this month and V7 next month.
• As your probably are already aware, with NTR Crush ending, I changed my schedule a bit. “It’s Not Easy Making Money in the Apocalypse” is now releasing twice a week, and Guy on a Spaceship has officially been picked up once a week. I’ve also added “I reincarnated in the body of the hero and now I’m living his life” as a rotation story to be picked up once a month-ish in place of GOAS. I’m also going to pull MDL out of the lineup. It’s popular, but only because of a large subset that ONLY read MDL, and frankly, they wouldn’t be happy if I wrote 80 chapters a week of MDL and would still demand more MDL, so screw it. Finally, when Requiem’s volume finishes, I’ll likely switch it out with All Gods Must Die. I will give Requiem an honest chance to do well on Scribblehub first though.
• I’ve done as I promised and did the big membership change. It’s been an extremely rocky start with issues plaguing both Patreon and FFA fans. At the moment, Patreon users may have issues downloading books and using vouchers. Meanwhile, FFA users may have their account expire even though they paid. I am working on resolving these issues the best I can.
• I released the monthly voucher on Patreon, so you had the opportunity this month to use it. As for the 1st time voucher, it will be fixed soon. Apparently, the store would automatically apply the coupons and you could not remove them. I stated as much in the Voucher FAQ. In a select number of cases, someone chose to buy only one book, and this caused them to simultaneous redeem both vouchers, which can only be redeemed once. If you are someone who redeemed both coupons on a single book, contact me again with your order information and I will provide you with a new coupon for your “second” book.
To be frank, I had never really wanted the 1st time voucher to be for anyone but the $2 tier. I only gave it to everyone because I didn’t have an easy way to make it for Just the Tip only. I now can do that with the new system. Once we fix the vouchers to work with Patreon users, I might just do that. In the meantime, if we don’t have the vouchers fixed by the third, I’ll just give the code out like normal. You’ll be able to find it in the voucher link. As for the 1st time bonus, I will get it restored ASAP. If you are someone who stopped being a member and were unable to redeem this voucher, just let me know and I’ll send you a code you can redeem.
• As for the FFA issue… I thought I had resolved it, but I’m still seeing expired accounts. To my knowledge, the best solution is still to just cancel your account and make a new one. The new accounts appear to be working fine. It’s the imported accounts that are acting up. If you’ve paid and still don’t have access, just contact me again. Please give me the information I need to both look your Paypal up and look your username up. The number of people who have a different Paypal and username and only send me one… yeesh.
• The App is also up and running, I think. It is what it is. If it doesn’t work for you, tough bananas. I have looked at getting someone else to take another look at the code and improve it, but otherwise I neither have the means or ability to fix anything or troubleshoot issues. It’s just extra gravy. If you can’t get it working, there are a billion phones and versions of android, and it’s impossible for me to account for everyone.
• I have managed to get Stripe to overturn their decision to ban my account. So… my native membership can now take credit cards. If you were holding back because you can’t do Paypal, the issue is now resolved.
• If for some reason, now or even last year, you lost the ability to download books you bought from my store… I can restore them to your account now. Just email me with your account info and ask. All you have to do is buy one thing from me since you lost access and I should be able to restore your entire library. However, I must reiterate I am NOT steam. I am not a permanent storage bin for you. The idea is you buy the book, download the book, and keep the book on your own. If you retain the purchase email, the download link is there and should still work. However, I will do my best to accommodate when requested.
World of Women: Monday
Apocalypse: Tuesday and Saturday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Guy on a Spaceship: Friday
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Rotation: Sunday (RDL 7th, RttS 14th, RotMK 21th, LDP 28th)
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
Rise of the Midnight King (1 a week), My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Enslaved (1 every other week), Man of the House (1 a week), Guy on a Spaceship (1 every other week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know. My guy is currently fixing my ability to make that change more automatic. Sorry it’s taken so long. Thanks!
Apocalypse: 6 (9,000)
GL: 3 (6,000)
GOAS: 4 (12,000)
ROTMK: 3 (9,000)
MDL: 15 (27,000)
MOTH: 3 (6,000)
NTR Crush: 6 (12,000)
TOAD: 4 (8,000)
WOW: 3 (9,000)
Other: 7 (14,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 112,000 words
Thanks once again. It’s been a pretty hectic month. Not bad for the shortest month of the year to which I also “took off” a week. I hope the membership things get sorted out shortly. Just make sure to contact me if you experience any difficulties.