Dear Supporters and Fans,
I appreciate everyone for their support.
I always wonder if I should do things like apologize or explain myself when my releases are a bit low and unreliable. On the one hand, half of you probably don’t notice or care, and probably only notice anything because I talk about it. The other half probably doesn’t care about any excuses I could make, and only feel like I should do better somehow. Well, I still prefer to be clear and transparent, so here I go.
Last month, I decrease my releases hoping for more time to work on other stuff and get a regular release. Last month, that goal didn’t seem to be reached. This has been one of the slimmest months based on release/word count that I’ve put out in a while. It happens.
That said, this month just had a lot of things come up. I ended up getting another flu (not covid) that lasted two weeks. My kids are on spring break. I had my anniversary with my wife. I’ve also been trying to buy a house (in this market). I’ve found one, put a bid, and hope to move June 1st. Moving ABSOLUTELY will improve my writing, as I’ll finally have space to have my own office. Right now, I’m writing in my living room, a door away from my children, who have had off the last week for spring break, and won’t go to bed until 1 am. It’s been distracting, to say the least.
My writing quantity will pick up in the next few months. This month, I’ll be on spring break, so that frees me up to just work on writing for two weeks. Then, in June, its summer, and I’ll have two months off… although in June I’ll be spending a lot of time working on my property.
Either way, thanks for everything you guys have done. I don’t know where I’d be now without your wonderful support. I’ll be a little shameless though. Since I am buying a house, I could REALLY use support these next two months. I need 25k on June 1st, and ever dollar helps. I hope to keep producing content for you, and I hope you keep enjoying it. Thanks as always.
- Guy on a Spaceship Volume 1 and My Dungeon Life V15 WILL release as eBooks this month, probably within the next week. I released Power of Creation V2 as a 1st person novel silently a few days ago, so check that out as well. I will put up a copy on my website when I have time.
- I finished V3 of Enslaved as promised. I will not start WOW V5 this month. I will take a month off, and hopefully use it to finish the manuscript and get it out for editing. In the meantime, I will release STD in its place.
- Apocalypse Volume 4 has also about to finish. I will probably dive right into Volume 5, kind of like MDL.
- I do have two new stories in the works. “I Reincarnated as a Single-Celled Organism” or Bacterium for short. I am to release it on Light Novel Translations. Also, someone is interested in funding a story called, “I am my own Grandpa” which will be an family-based story. I might start those next month, but only if I don’t fall behind on other goals.
- Speaking of which, I am mentally fried on Getting Lucky. I was just thinking about it, and I realized that I need a break from it. My poor releases for it come from me just not knowing where to take it from here. I’m going to release Reincarnated Demon Lord instead. For the moment, it’ll just be a month or two. I really got to recharge and decide where I’m going to go with Getting Lucky. Hey! I’ve been releasing it nearly weekly for two years, give me a break. Literally. I want a break.
- I also plan to finish MOTH soon. I say this, but it probably still has another 15 chapters or so, so that might still be a few months away. My releases have kind of stalled as I transitioned into that final arc, but once I see the end, I think it’ll pick up steam.
These are goals. Goals are not a 100% guarantee.
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: M,W,F (3X)
Guy on a Spaceship: Friday
I Reincarnated in the Hero’s Body: Sunday
All Gods Must Die: The 3rd
Rise of the Midnight King: The 10th
Automatic Girlfriend: The 17th
Last Dread Pirate: The 24th
Isekai no Monogatari: Releases in monthly batches based on illustrator.
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week), Isekai no Monogatari (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
GL: 2 (4,000)
MDL: 13 (23,400)
MOTH: 2 (4,000)
GOAS: 3 (9,000)
Apocalypse: 5 (7,500)
TOAD: 3 (6,000)
Enslaved: 3 (9,000)
Reincarnated Demon Lord: 3 (6,000)
Coitus Exchange: 5 (10,000)
Other: 3 (6,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 84,900 words
FYI, in case you were curious, this is the least words I wrote since September 2020. I did 86k in that month.