Dear Supporters and Fans,
Man, it’s already August. Where has the summer gone? Well, I look forward to my children being back in school. That will only make writing easier, I think. Thank you all for your support, let’s get on with the announcements.
- I have hired a new Digital Assistant. After a few misfires… I’ve found one who seems like a keeper. You may have noticed that the galleries have recently all gotten overhauls. She’s been fixing up the novel lists, the ToCs, the images, and a dozen other little innocuous tasks I’ve been having to put off for months and years. If you’ve noticed, great! If you haven’t, well, hopefully you’ll come to notice all the little site improvements as they build up.
- MDL V12 and Apocalypse V1 are released as eBooks on amazon and my store. As for next month, I planned a re-release for TOAS. As for TOAE… it’s still on my list, but finding an editor whose willing to take it on has been difficult. I have a new cover being made for TOAE which will match TOAS. If you’re interested in editing, please volunteer! I will offer free membership for anyone who wants to edit.
- The delay release plugin has also been going for some time now. I know the JT announcements aren’t always reliable, but the 9 pm $5 – $2 switch should be for most works. There is one or two exceptions, but I hope you’ve found things to be more reliable.
- The Premium tier also seems to be working pretty well. Although a hand full of novels are standing out as the ones who get an extra chapter every month, it’s all good.
- The Getting Lucky Portraits are all out. I’ve also completed the Waw Calendar Portraits. I’ve been testing out a few new illustrators too while others have got on hiatus and/or quit. I’m going to redo the covers for Power of Creation and work on releasing an amazon version of the novel, which using the 1st person style, and new names of the scribblehub version plus hopefully some extra editing. Enslaved will be my next target both for better covers and for portraits for each character. Either way, I’ve invested a lot into illustrations lately so hopefully there is a payoff.
- Requiem to the Stars is almost finished with V1. At that point, I’ll put a poll for More Requiem, Automatic GF, or All Gods Must Die. You’ll have to pick.
- MOTH is also almost finished. I’ve reached the final arc. It should be over before the end of this year. Can’t tell you exactly how many chapters left, but definitely in the 10-20 range.
I will be off August 1st through the 7th.
Apocalypse: Tuesday and Friday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Guy on a Spaceship: Saturday
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Requiem to the Stars: The 8th
Rise of the Midnight King: The 15th
Last Dread Pirate: The 22nd
Reincarnated Demon Lord: The 29th
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (Scribblehub Only), Man of the House (1 a week), Guy on a Spaceship (1 every other week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
GL: 3 (5,400)
GOAS: 5 (15,000)
MDL: 27 (48,600)
MOTH: 5 (10,000)
Apocalypse: 10 (20,000)
Requiem TTS: 2 (4,000)
TOAD: 3 (6,000)
Enslaved: 4 (12,000)
Rise of the Midnight King: 1 (3,000)
Last Dread Pirate: 1 (3,000)
Reincarnated Demon Lord: 2 (4,000)
Other: 4 (7,200)
Total Words Released This Month: 138,200 words
Thanks again for your support. As always, I’m only able to do this thanks to your generous donations.