Dear Supporters and Fans,
As always, I would like to thank you all for your support. Now that I’ve changed my lifestyle and moved out to the country, I really need the support more than ever. Things have been pretty expensive lately and I’m still trying to get settled into my new home. This last month has left me thinking about things.
Part of me wants to strip down my release schedule to something more manageable. I always treated it as a goal for myself… hence why I call them “goals”, but many of your treat them more as schedules, and schedules mean expectations, and I know I haven’t met those expectations in probably half a year.
I can explain things… such as that my other cat died… yes, I had two fifteen-year-old cats, one died earlier this year, and the other died two weeks ago. I had told my wife I didn’t think he’d make the move… and it turned out I was right. We didn’t put him to sleep like the first, he died naturally with my wife and I holding him. We still have one remaining 9-year-old cat, and we adopted a puppy earlier this month. The move was more difficult than expected. A rain storm came just as we had everything set out and half our stuff ended up getting rained on as we desperately tried to get it under cover. Wed only just got cleared out of the condo today, and we still have some stuff left in the garage. I injured my arm, which I’ve only continued to exacerbate the last month seeing as I’ve continually needed to move and fix things. And yes, we’re back to being uninsured. I’d need to pay about $1500 a month to cover the basic health insurance I’d need for my family, and I don’t make enough to cover it at the moment.
Anyway… none of that really matters to you guys, because the end result is you’re not having your expectations met, and I really want people to get what they expect. How? By going back to the basics. I’m going to separate goals from schedule. What does that mean? It means I’m going to create a schedule of things that “WILL” be released weekly, and then a second schedule of “extra” things that “MAY” be released.
The first list… will be available to the Just the Tip. We’ll call this the Locked Tier. The second list will be available to Chronic Master Baiter. We’ll call this Early Access. Yes… I know… that’s exactly what I had already set up. This is just using it the way it was originally intended. Early Access was never intended to be the expected release time, and it was never supposed to be linked to locked access chapters. Thus, going forward, there will be two schedules, the Just the Tip releases that are 100% going to arrive on time hopefully maybe, which is a lighter load, and then the Early Access Chapters which will be extra on top of that.
I’m also going to bring back Premium, but that will be like a “top choice”, being picked above whatever other goals I have that week.
- Over the next week, I’m going to drop all Early Access and Premium chapters currently out to Just the Tip. I’ve missed so many releases, they really should already be that way, so I’m just setting things right.
- For those who did not notice, last month was “supposed” to be my one week off. I didn’t take it on account of the month before being such an abysmal release schedule. Perhaps I should have. I probably would have had a more reliable release going forward. In this case, I’m going to take my week off now, which will give me the time to implement the release schedule changes above.
- My Yandere’s Life still needs to come out. Like everything else, it’s in delay hell. It will release August 14th. There, I set a date. That means it will happen, right? Right?
- Master and Dragon will continue to release. It’s supposed to have a weekly release, but it’s not a scheduled item. I will write them as I write them. I do say that comments really help motivate me. If anyone wants to see a story get written faster, there is nothing like seeing 4-5 comments that get me writing.
- I’m sorry, still working on getting the GOAS gallery to release soon. My photoshop guy has been toying with improving the shading on some of them and so it’s taken longer than expected.
- I’m actively looking for a programmer to work on the digital card game for me. I’m basically looking for an interface similar to Microsoft solitaire that plays the rules of my game. If you have the ability or know someone who does, let me know. You can email me or hit me up on discord. I will pay.
- I’m not sure if I’m going to do my big survey. I kind of want to give this new Schedule/Goals thing a shot first and then see how people respond.
I will not release August 1-7th.
Monday: My Dungeon Life
Wednesday: My Dungeon Life
Thursday: Man of the House
Friday: My Dungeon Life
Saturday: Tales of a Demon Queen
Sunday: I Reincarnated into the Hero’s Former Body
These are goals. Goals are not a 100% guarantee.
World of Women: Once a week
Apocalypse: Twice a week
Tales of a Demon Queen: Once a week
Man of the House: Twice a week
My Dungeon Life: Five times a week
Guy on a Spaceship: Once a week
I Reincarnated in the Hero’s Body: Once a week
All Gods Must Die: Once a month
Rise of the Midnight King: Once a month
Automatic Girlfriend: Once a month
The Last Dreadpirate: Once a month
Isekai no Monogatari: Five comics a month.
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
- I hope this makes sense to you. So basically, I’m only guaranteeing at the Just a Tip Tier one chapter a day. However, I’m goaling myself to write more. I’m sorry WoW and GOAS fans, I just can’t write these chapters on a schedule. If I’m being honest, part of the reason I don’t have more written this month is because of GOAS. I told myself I wouldn’t move on to anything else until I got the next GOAS chapter out, and it took nearly three days to get GOAS written, where I KNEW I could have had an MDL out every one of those days. GOAS and WOW are just not easy stories for me to write at the moment.
- Now, does this mean that Just the Tip is only going to see seven chapters a week and the Early Access tier is going to constantly grow?
- At least for the upcoming future, I’m going to drop all Early Access and Premium chapters to Just the Tip, so we can start fresh on the 8th. I’m probably going to return the 2 chapter limit to Early Access, so any “extra” chapter written will cause the next chapter to drop. Premium chapters would be the exception to this, allowing Early Access to grow.
MDL: 8 (12800)
GOAS: 2 (6,000)
MOTH: 1 (2,000)
Apocalypse: 4 (8,000)
TOAD: 1 (2,000)
Reincarnated: 1 (2,000)
Other: 5 (12,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 44,800 words
Will Whizzer be able to return to the 100k words a month club? Will he make enough money to be able to be able to support his family? Will he collapse under the mental strain this is all putting on him? Subscribe and stay tuned to find out!