I really appreciate everyone’s support. I’ve really needed it. This last year has been very hard on me and my family for a lot of reasons, whether it was the move, the death of multiple pets, or the long string of illnesses. Thank you so much for sticking with me and supporting me. I owe you all so much, and I plan to continue delivering content. I believe my content level will increase in the future, but for the moment, I will continue to deliver as much as I can.
- I did my survey last month. I will do the typical livestream where I go through it. I will answer questions and concerns then. I will schedule it for the 9th at 6 pm EST. Hopefully that allows the maximum number of people to be available. If not, you can always watch it later if you’re in the mood.
- I’m still dragging my butt on releasing Coitus Exchange and Tales of an Enchantress. Both stories are more/less ready (I actually need to write another chapter for Coitus). I’ll see what I can do this weekend.
- I will do the two missing MDLs from this week. Other than that… I think my releases were pretty good this month. I only missed one or two and I even got many of the late Premiums out.
- If you do use Premium, you probably realized there are like 5 apocalypse chapters waiting. They will be released eventually, probably in a lump during a particularly exciting part. To be honest, Apocalypse was always supposed to be a slice of life story. This volume is almost done, and there isn’t too much of a climax compared to previous volumes. I think the story is going to settle into more of this style in the future, with more of him just making trades, going on dates, spending his money, ect… You’ll have to let me know if you like this direction or not.
- I spent a great deal of money hiring a programmer who is working on building a means of integrating Patreon, Subscribestar, and my site. Hopefully, next month will be the last month we need to deal with codes. My site may need to shut down at some point in the next month to accommodate the upload of his stuff and troubleshooting the new system. All it does is ask you to sign into Patreon/Subscribestar and then check if you are a member. It’ll do it automatically if you are logged in, or ask you to log in if you aren’t. Basically, similar to how it used to work before the code system. Since it will immediately update your membership for a month, you’ll only be asked to log in at most once a month.
For anyone wondering why I use a code system instead of just the way it used to be (and other people do it)… Patreon stopped supporting their API stuff about 2 years ago and I worried that if it went out, then you’d all be AWOL. Patreon has shown an unreliability which has led me to avoid depending on them as much as possible. Patreon also didn’t support many of the features I use, such as automatic coupons and downloads links.
- I’m working on getting more books released through Smashwords: Barnes and Noble, Applestore, everywhere but Amazon that my books sell. I also am looking at putting up NTR Crush.
I’ll have off 1-7th, as customary.
Monday: My Dungeon Life
Wednesday: My Dungeon Life
Thursday: Man of the House
Friday: My Dungeon Life
Saturday: Tales of a Demon Queen
Sunday: Getting Lucky
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
MDL: 6 (9,600)
MOTH: 4 (8,000)
Apocalypse: 4 (6,400)
Tales of a Demon Queen: 3 (6,000)
Getting Lucky: 3 (5,400)
Other: 7 (17,500)
Total Words Released This Month: 52,900 words
Hey, that’s the most I’ve written since June!