Dear Supporters and Fans,
Happy July! Thank you all for your continued support. I think last month went pretty well. I’ll be continuing to grow and write and created content for you guys. I can never stress enough just how much your help allows me to continue to do this thing that I love. Thank you so much.
- As people settle into the new way I do Patreon, I just wanted to remind you that there will be a post tonight with the new codes. The old codes won’t work after tonight, so if you haven’t used them, you might want to. You can use both codes in succession and get 2 months of access if you so want. You will get 1 month of access per payment regardless of when you pay. (unless you miss a code). I’ve made a few changes to the renewal process. You no longer need to deselect autorenew. Just select payment as Patreon and then apply your code.
- I will add the new coupon for the store between 3-5. I will also be redistributing the first-time code. So, every six months as a member, you can get another free eBook (or if you haven’t been a member for six months, you can rejoin for a new free eBook).
- I will be adding another feature, $25+ tier will get THREE eBooks. At the $50 tier, you can download any eBook, but you don’t own them. This is kind of my compromise. So, for those who want to amass a lot of eBooks quickly, at $25 you can do that.
- I’ll be trying out a new digital assistant/technician. We’ll see how it goes. He very knowledgeable regarding programming, so he may be able to hep with various things. If you encounter any errors, please report them and we’ll work on it.
- MDL V12 eBook will be released this month, as will Apocalypse V1.
- I’m working on a feature that will enable you to create your own offline eBook. This will only be accessible at the higher tiers, either $25 or $50, but basically, you will be able to select two chapters, and it will automatically create a pdf that contains every chapter between them for you to download. You will no longer have to wait for my completed eBooks to get an offline book to read.
- I’ve decided to drop the notion of rotation chapters. Now, I will simply release those four series once a month. When MOTH finishes, I will increase their release to every two weeks.
- I put out a few surveys this month. In case you didn’t catch the answers to them, I will allow the Premium Tiers to grow to 2 chapters. I was very glad to see no one against them. I’m glad this choice works out. I’ll go with majority here (remember, I was happy with 1). All of the most popular works will grow to two Premium extra, and then maybe the others will get one every now and then too. I will NOT be touching MDL releases. As for audiobooks, I’m considering it, but it probably won’t be for a while yet.
- I upgraded the speed of the site. Hopefully you’ve noticed. This was done with the generous donations of several members. Thank you so much. You rock!
- As you may have already noticed, Just the Tip now have their unique announcement platform at the bottom of the screen.
- The schedule delay plugin I’ve been promising is active now! I’m still getting used to using it. It isn’t quite like I was hoping, but it also does some stuff I didn’t expect. Expect $2, $5 and free releases to start being more reliable. Since these tier changes happen automatically at 9 pm, a chapter may be available even though the ToC hasn’t been updated or the post hasn’t been announced. Just keep that in mind. Also, let me know if I made a mistake.
Apocalypse: Tuesday and Friday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Guy on a Spaceship: Saturday
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Requiem to the Stars: The 4th
Rise of the Midnight King: The 11th
Last Dread Pirate: The 18th
Reincarnated Demon Lord: The 25th
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Guy on a Spaceship (1 every other week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
Apocalypse: 6 (9,000)
GL: 3 (6,000)
GOAS: 3 (9,000)
MDL: 19 (34, 2000)
MOTH: 3 (6,000)
TOAD: 2 (4,000)
Enslaved: 3 (9,000)
Rise of the Midnight King: 1 (3,000)
STD: 5 (6,500)
Last Dread Pirate: 1 (3,000)
Reincarnated Demon Lord: 2 (4,000)
Other: 8 (12,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 105,700
Fairly standard for a month when I take one week off.