Dear Supporters and Fans,
Thank you so much for your continued support despite everything. As you know, last month’s releases had dropped to almost nothing. I feel a bit like an athlete who has gotten into an accident. They get off their feet to heal, but they can’t go right back into the sport. They have to rebuild their stamina. I feel like after everything that has happened, I might have lost my stamina and need to rebuild it back up.
Just to reiterate, I’m not out of steam or unable to write. It entirely comes down to time and exhaustion. I’ve had to do a lot of physical work recently and haven’t had the time or energy to work on writing like I used to. I only got my computer set up last week, and even then, it’s sitting in the kitchen, not my office. I’m not even finished moving. We found ourselves unable to do it in a single run, and so I’ll be renting a Uhaul next week… and possibly some movers so I don’t have to kill myself like last month.
I want to say I’ll aim to get you every missing chapter from last month, but it’s frankly impossible. So, what I’m going to do is start fresh. I’m going to call last month my long-awaited “vacation”, and take a mulligan on it. This next month, I will do my best to return to a reliable release schedule. I’m not going to worry about Premium releases. Sorry for $10+ fans… I just need to step back a bit and those Premiums have always felt like one chapter too many.
Let’s get normal releases releasing normally, and see where we’ll go from there. Thank you all for being so understanding and continuing to support me. I depend on your support to live and feed my family. I will always appreciate everything you do for me.
- I don’t have much to announce this month. World of Women naturally didn’t get releases last month. I will start releasing chapters.
- My Yandere’s Life will come out this month. Many of the other stories have gotten delayed because volunteers will take on a project and then cancel. It’s happened a few times which has pushed back a lot of these projects from release.
- Master and Dragon is another story that was paid for complete. So, it will release reliably and completely. There is already a complete story worked out and it will come out just like Coitus Exchange
- The GOAS gallery is finished. We’re just getting it ready for release.
- Isekai no Monogatari is back in production. Should see that release this month too.
- Card game images are nearing finished. I’m starting to look into the programming stage.
- I was supposed to release the big June survey this month, and also do the video. I didn’t. This was mostly because of time, and also because I didn’t want to hear dozens of comments about the declining releases. I’m working on it. Not sure when I’ll release the survey. Might be this month after a few weeks for me to get my stuff together.
These are goals. Goals are not a 100% guarantee.
World of Women: Monday
Apocalypse: Tuesday and Saturday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: T-S (3X)
Guy on a Spaceship: Friday
I Reincarnated in the Hero’s Body: Sunday
All Gods Must Die: May 3rd
Rise of the Midnight King: May 10th
Automatic Girlfriend: May 17th
The Last Dreadpirate: May 24th
Isekai no Monogatari: Suspended Temporarily
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
I’m actually just going to skip this. It was bad. Let’s just move on.