Dear Supporters and Fans,
Thank you all for your continued support. I’m just going to go right into it.
- Incest on an Island was removed because of issues with Patreon. Since then, I started a Subscribestar account that you’re welcome to sign up to instead. Patreon links have been removed from my website, although it will still work as it has always has, just with no links between the two. I brought back Island under the membership-only book Kindred Paradise. This is the only way to get around Big Brother.
- After having month after month of struggling releases, I’ve decided to finally decrease my release load slightly. I’m doing away with the week off every two months, and instead clearing my schedule so I’ll have two days off a week. Those days with be Tuesday and Thursday. This means MDL is going to fall to 3 days a week, and Apocalypse will become 1 day a week. These can still get an extra chapter every month via Premium. As for MOTH, I’ll get to that in a second. I hope this new schedule will give me more free time to work on eBooks and get releases to come out regularly. We’ll see if it works.
- MOTH is very close to the end. I will continue to release until it is done, possibly at a faster rate if I can find the time and energy, and when it is done, I’ll then take Thursdays off and not add anything new. This will remain that way until summer.
- Enslaved V3 is also ending this month. I will not immediately jump into WoW’s FINAL volume. Instead, I will release the interim story Sex Trafficking for Dummies for the rest of the month and probably start WOW next month. In the meantime, I have 4 bonus chapter 50% done, so I will work on those and then the eBook. The eBook probably is still about three months away though, as I haven’t sent it to an editor yet. Enslaved and WoW both had 5 planned volumes.
- My editor is supposed to get back to me with GOAS V1 soon. I will then release that story as an eBook. I will then give them MDL V15. WOW V4 will be after that. I only have one editor right now, so really can only release one eBook at a time. I may also work on Power of Creation volumes and Hawtness volumes if this new schedule does give me more time.
- Coitus Exchange is also very close to being done. It was paid for in entirety. I wrote it. I’ll probably publish it as an eBook. If you want to know why I worked on it so much more than… say Getting Luck or GOAS, it was because I had the inspiration to write it. I can’t just write something else. I’m not a machine. I’ve spent just as long staring at an unfinished GOAS Chapter 6 as I’ve spent writing three chapters of Coitus. It is what it is.
These are goals. Goals are not a 100% guarantee.
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: M,W,F (3X)
Guy on a Spaceship: Friday
Getting Lucky: Sunday
All Gods Must Die: The 6th
Rise of the Midnight King: The 13th
Automatic Girlfriend: The 20th
Reincarnated Demon Lord: The 27th
Isekai no Monogatari: Releases in monthly batches based on illustrator.
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week), Isekai no Monogatari (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
GL: 1 (1,800)
MDL: 19 (34,200)
MOTH: 5 (10,000)
Apocalypse: 7 (10,500)
TOAD: 3 (6,000)
Enslaved: 4 (12,000)
Rise of the Midnight King: 1 (3,000)
Reincarnated Demon Lord: 2 (4,000)
Coitus Exchange: 18 (39,600)
Other: 1 (1,500)
Total Words Released This Month: 122,600 words
That’s really good, especially considering this was the shortest month of the year and a month I took a week off.
And lord knows someone is going to complain because I didn’t release a single Guy on a Spaceship chapter came out this month (and limited Getting Lucky for that matter). Look, I have writers block and I didn’t feel like it. Guy on a Spaceship was never written to last the length it has, and I still have no great plan or idea on where to continue it. Just that sex scene has honestly left me trapped for the entire month, let alone what happens next. To add insult to injury, my question of the week revealed that more than half of you didn’t even want the scene I was planning on writing anyway… so pfft. If I can’t get it releasing regularly in the next month, I’ll temporarily drop it and pick something else up in its place.