It’s been a while. Sorry I didn’t get a newsletter out in February. I was half-way to skipping this month and then decided I didn’t want to make it a habit. I do have announcements to make, so here we go.
- The Patreon/Subscribestar button I promised three months ago is still teetering forward very slowly. The guy promised me this stuff months ago and keeps pushing back the date. He’s claiming he’s right on the cusp of finishing a rough version of it, but I’m not holding my breath. I hope he produces. I’ve tried to get this done so many times. It will remove the need for codes. In theory, you click a button, sign into your Patreon, and then your membership gets automatically updated. You’ll need to log in to Patreon once a month to stay up to date with membership. Hope it works.
- I’ve also been trying to get Wawchan discord bot back up and running. My old hosting service went pay… and even when I paid the service wouldn’t work. The guy who originally made it is AWOL, and I can’t find anyone else to do the job. I’m trying… but I’ve been fighting with people on fiverr for months trying to come up with a solution, and still nothing. Not sure why everyone and there brother can put together a discord bot for $15, but cant put up an existing bot for any reasonable amount of money, or recreate my bot I spent $10 on for any less than $200. They also assume I’m a discord bot expert… like I understand the ins and outs of hosting and programming… WHY WOULD I HIRE YOU THEN?
- Book releases are slow. I barely have time to write, let alone the painful work of editing and cleaning up an eBook. I’m sorry… I have no clue when anything will get done.
- As you probably noticed, I’ve not been able to get any of my Premium content out in last two months too. I’m trying guys, but I can only manage what I can manage. It frustrates me to no end that I can’t put more time into this. This summer, when I have two-three months of free time, I will do my best to get out content.
- Man of the House is almost done. I know I’ve been saying it a while, but I mean it this time. We’re less than 5 chapters now. Anyone expecting a big climax, that’s not happening, or rather it already happened. Instead, we ended up with a longer than expected afterward. I intended the story to end this way, although I didn’t intend it to take so many chapters to end it. He returns… uses his knowledge to reconcile with his family, the end. Once MOTH is done, I will start WOW V5. I know you all have been waiting for it for way too long. I’m sorry for the long delay.
- I also don’t have a digital assistant anymore. She’s been running all the public stuff for the last few months. Not sure if that’s made things better or worse. If things turn flaky for a few weeks as I pick it up again, sorry. I just don’t have much help these days.
Monday: My Dungeon Life
Wednesday: My Dungeon Life
Thursday: Man of the House/World of Women
Friday: My Dungeon Life
Saturday: Tales of a Demon Queen
Sunday: Getting Lucky
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
I’m not going to do the recaps for a while. They just depress me at this point.