Dear Supporters and Fans,
We made it for another month. For everyone who is supporting me, thank you a million times. I truly appreciate everyone reading.
I feel a bit like I’m at an impasse here. Most readers who knew me from the beginning know that I tend to flame my fanbase, and they flame me too. We fight, we argue, and we have fun. I act passive aggressive, many people laugh at my complaining, and its this relationship we’ve had. However, it seems like the longer I go and the more I produce, the farther I get from my modest machineslicedbread background. Most new readers don’t know that my typically sarcastic personality is part of the charm, and some even get upset or offended. I’ve had people take off angry that I’m always complaining… which used to be half the fun of reading these newsletters.
Meanwhile, I have another group of people constantly pressuring me with extremely unfair expectations. I’ve had numerous people abandon membership this month… why? Because I haven’t met the exact release schedule of 9 pm, every release, without missing a thing, like a robot. Can you imagine the sheer douchebaggery someone has to have to see literally daily releases, to see 100+ posts a month, but because they were a day or three late from the expected date, to declare that this is unreasonable and not worth $5? Mind you, this month, I’ve released all but 4 chapters. One enslaved, and 3 Getting Lucky. Two of those Getting Lucky were missed tonight, because it was Halloween, and I was out Trick or Treating with my kids on a HOLIDAY! I could also add that last month, I missed 2 Enslaved. EVERY other chapter was made up during the week I “had off”. Don’t believe me, count them… I compile my releases every newsletter. If you become a member, yet haven’t seen my release history, its remarkable you feel entitled to get angry or some have even claimed I’m a scammer (true story). Me “not” writing chapters is an illusion. I’m not expecting people to be here every day, but if you’re on once a week, the vast majority of shit gets done.
So, I’m dealing with this kind of attitude regularly, while at the same time having others declare that my method of dealing with such behavior (sarcasm) offends them. If you wonder why so many of your favorite artists have mental breaks, take a good look in the mirror. Even George Lucas said fudge it after the prequels… and what did we get? Disney Sequels. You did that. That was you. You made The Last Jedi happen. Disney Whatsawhizzer is a possibility, I’m just saying. Power of Creation was actually a prophecy.
Anyway, for those of you who get I’m being tongue and cheek and like someone who is honest, willing to talk and engage with the audience, and is an actual human, you’re always great and I love you guys. For those of you who just want to read serials being endlessly pumped out, and only the exact story you personally care about, why does what I say in a newsletter even matter to you?
I hope I continue to have your support. I depend on it, and honestly, I would not be doing this right now without such tremendous fan support. As for me being a sarcastic ass… I’ve considered it, and no, I think I’ll continue to complain and continue to write. If people stop supporting me, I’ll stop writing for them. Seems fair enough.
- As I pointed out, I have some Getting Lucky’s to write. I’ll try to do them tomorrow. This has just been a bad day. It’s Sunday, End of the Month, and a Holiday. There is not a worse combination for me. I have marked Enslaved, whether I ever release the missing chapters or call a mulligan, I don’t know.
- I released all of the girls from Man of the House in a portrait gallery. I just put in a similar order for Apocalypse. I’m using a pretty good artist I like a lot. Check them out.
- I have gotten several people angry they aren’t seeing more Automatic Girlfriend… Um… I’m not writing it right now? Lol… I put a few chapters out for my own reasons, and suddenly people think it’s picked up. I’m happy you’re excited about it. If you want to see more… you can sponsor a chapter. That’ll get you more Automatic GF. People have surely sponsored chapters into being picked up before. Both MOTH and GOAS came into being regular novels this way. This will also have a lot of sway in my next survey.
- Apocalypse V2 is the next book I’ll release. The bonus chapters are written and its currently in editing. I will then work on WoW V4. I’m sorry that eBooks have been so slow lately. I’m still missing two things… time/desire to write extra on top of all the other extras I’m already doing, and a dedicated editor.
- The big December survey will start this month. This is a big one, for those of you who don’t know, I do two big surveys a year. These shape my decisions for the next six months. If you want an opinion on your favorite books and how I spend my time writing, this is it.
- I am still on the prowl for a decent editor. I’ve found one for now, but I’m still looking for a more permanent hire solution.
- I’m going to give GOAS one more month of break. I do want to bring it back next month though. I’ll get thinking on it.
- Most things should be releasing automatically with RCP. If for any reason, you have not had your $2 or $5 release, LET ME KNOW. If I’m late on a release, sometimes I’ll wait to update the ToC… and a few posts I don’t automate (mostly MOTH and the monthlies) cause it’s a pain in the butt… but everything else should autounlock like clockwork (especially MDL). Check first. It should give you the date it releases, and if that date doesn’t match, then throw me a comment, plain and simple. “I think XXX should be at the $2 tier right now, thanks.”
Apocalypse: Tuesday and Friday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Getting Lucky: Sunday
All Gods Must Die: The 7th
Rise of the Midnight King: The 14th
Last Dread Pirate: The 21st
Reincarnated Demon Lord: The 28th
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (Scribblehub Only), Man of the House (1 a week), Guy on a Spaceship (1 every other week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
GL: 2 (4,000)
STD: 4 (5,200)
MDL: 21 (33,600)
MOTH: 4 (8,000)
Apocalypse: 7 (10,500)
TOAD: 4 (8,000)
Enslaved: 2 (6,000)
Incest: 5 (15,000)
Rise of the Midnight King: 1 (3,000)
Last Dread Pirate: 1 (3,000)
Reincarnated Demon Lord: 2 (4,000)
All Gods Must Die: 2 (6,000)
Other: 2 (4,000)
Total Words Released This Month: ~110,300 words
Thanks again for your support.