Dear Supporters and Fans,
We’ve gone another month. There are still a lot of things stuck in the pipeline. I haven’t gotten out my biannual survey. I tried a new system last month that had some success (to me). Let’s just go through it.
- Coitus Exchange has been edited, and I’ll be working on that release after Yandere’s Life.
- My Yandere’s Life was released on Amazon. It still is not out on my site as there were some technical difficulties. I hope to get it out this weekend one way or another.
- I’d like to work on Smashword releases as well. I’ve been a bit behind on those for a while.
- Master and Dragon will continue to release. I’m sorry for the slower than expected releases. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised.
- I just release GOAS a short time ago. I know it was technically released this month, but I’m gonna credit it as an August accomplishment.
- I’m still looking for programmers. Haven’t heard much from anyone for volunteers lately, unfortunately. Most of my old volunteers went on to do better things, which is one of the (small) reasons my pipeline has dwindled recently.
Monday: My Dungeon Life
Wednesday: My Dungeon Life
Thursday: Man of the House
Friday: My Dungeon Life
Saturday: Tales of a Demon Queen
Sunday: I Reincarnated into the Hero’s Former Body
These are goals. Goals are not a 100% guarantee.
World of Women: Once a week
Apocalypse: Twice a week
Tales of a Demon Queen: Once a week
Man of the House: Twice a week
My Dungeon Life: Five times a week
Guy on a Spaceship: Once a week
I Reincarnated in the Hero’s Body: Once a week
All Gods Must Die: Once a month
Rise of the Midnight King: Once a month
Automatic Girlfriend: Once a month
The Last Dreadpirate: Once a month
Isekai no Monogatari: Five comics a month.
9 PM Eastern Standard Time
Public Chapters Currently Releasing…
My Dungeon Life (6-9 a week), NTR Crush (1 a week), Man of the House (1 a week), Apocalypse (1 a week)
All Public Chapters release on Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for the chapters to release late before messaging me. If a chapter doesn’t go from $5 to $2 tier by the next morning after a release, let me know.
MDL: 9 (16,200)
MOTH: 2 (4,000)
Apocalypse: 4 (6,000)
TOAD: 1 (2,000)
Reincarnated: 1 (2,000)
Other: 3 (6,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 34,200 words
I’d love to promise you a sudden resurgence where I’m writing 100k words a day again. I’m sorry, I can’t promise that. I’ve tried, and it just hasn’t gone the way I want. I tried a truncated schedule too, and even struggled to meet that. This month was a bit light on account of me not writing for my week off, but it is what it is. I think for the foreseeable future, 40k words is just what to expect.
I hope you continue to donate, and I hope that I’ll be able to return back to 100k a month and write every story that’s been getting shafted. I don’t know when that time will be. It could be this upcoming month, or it might take half a year. All I can do is try my best to meet the goals I set.
For those of you who are waiting on your favorite story to get chapters, all I can ask is that you continue to be patient and support me. Not just with membership, but comments go a long way too. When I write a chapter and see no one respond after three or four days, there is nothing less motivating. Premium will still be given the opportunity to push my focus in certain directions. I will put out a new Premium this weekend, and I’ll also get around to those extra MDLs.
Thank you as always.