Dear Supporters and Fans,
Thank you all for your continued support. Whether you support me monetarily, throw out a comment every now and then, or simply quietly read my work, I want to let you know that I appreciate you all. I’m thankful I’m able to do all of this, and it is 100% thanks to your wonderful support. I’ve managed to accomplish financial goals I thought I’d never manage, from paying off loans to saving up for a house. For such a turbulent and difficult time, I can not say enough how much I appreciate you. Even the ones that frustrate and anger me, and I occasionally snap at, I appreciate you too.
Whatever, man… where was I. Oh yeah… I’m thankful for all of you and you’re all great and the bestest and please don’t leave me. Happy Thanksgiving.
- My App should be completed next month. There are some setbacks, but it seems to be working, and he’s implementing the last couple of features now. What is my App? It’s a Whatsawhizzer Web Novels App that allows you to read my books on your android or iphone in style. It includes a white background with black text for all of you who still haven’t figured out my website HAS that feature… oooo… it will also have text to voice, a font resizer… and it will download my posts for reading offline too. My original plan was to make it an award for $15 tier, but I may sell it in my store for $5, I haven’t decided yet. I’m sure some of you are already angry I’m not giving it away for free. *Sigh*
- I have not been able to implement the new membership system yet. The hope is it doesn’t eff up the app. (That would suck if it did). Anyway, we’re troubleshooting the system, because we want to be able to switch over with as few problems as possible. I hope it will be up next month, but we’ll see.
- I launched MDL V9 eBook this month. I’m looking at getting out Hero’s Vengeance, MDL Harem Special Volume, and a publication of all my writing advice from Wattpad this month. Tales of Enchantress is also on my list to be released, but it’s a big project that will take some time.
- NTR Crush is about halfway done with this volume, and WoW is about 2/3rds. Both stories should finish some time around December/January (maybe Feb for WoW). NTR Crush will be finished for good, final volume, while WoW will go back onto hiatus as Enslaved V3 is picked up. WoW V5 WILL be the last volume of WoW.
- I’ll be sending out my big survey this month. You’ll see the result in December. We’ll probably do another Q+A session and I can go over it then. I’ll look for something that is more informative and free, but if push comes to shove, I’ll just go back to Respondster.
- This is another no brainer I feel needs to be pointed out. If you’re supposed to be able to see a chapter and you can’t see it, report it! I don’t know why some people who had never messaged me then quit, claiming I didn’t provide them content. Everyone who contacts me I address, and if you’re supposed to have some content, I will make sure you get it as long as you tell me. If for some reason I don’t respond to an email in a week, just send me a reminder. It’s that easy. (and no, I won’t see comments on disqus)
World of Women: Monday
NTR Crush: Tuesday and Friday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Rotation: Sunday (RttS 1st, RotMK 8th, LDP 15th, GOTS 22nd, MDL Special 29th)
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
***All $5 releases are at 9 pm est that day, although they may be up to 24 hours late. $2 releases will follow after $5. Public releases are Sunday night – Monday morning. I know I been missing the $5-$2 change. Patreon plugin gave me no means of getting around that. Once my membership system has been updated, that should be resolved. Just let me know in comments or discord if you catch one of these.
GL: 5 (5,400)
MDL: 18 (28,800)
MOTH: 6 (12,000)
WOW: 3 (12,000)
TOAD: 4 (8,000)
NTR Crush: 7 (14,000)
Other: 4 (8,000)
LDP: 3 (9,000)
Hawtness: 4 (6,000)
Apocalypse: 4 (6,000)
Curing Corona: 1 (25,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 134,200 words
Don’t forget, this was with a week off. Told you I’d write more once kids back in school.