Dear Supporters and Fans,
Thank you for a supportive month. I know this isn’t the best of times. Right now, I am doing fine, so I don’t want anyone who can’t afford to donate to force yourself. Leave if you need to, I’ll still be writing when you come back.
· NTR Crush V6, the final volume, will start releasing this month. StfD will go back on hold. After it finishes, we might have to decide how to proceed. I’ll likely ask in the Nov/Dec survey. I can start new stories, pick up old stories, or just keep with STfD.
· I finished “A Hero’s Vengeance”. It was a short novel, around 70k words I think, written in 5 parts. My editor is working on it now, and it will eventually get an eBook. It will never be released public. It was always a fan only story, sorry.
· I will be releasing the NTR Crush volumes and MDL V6 soon on amazon. Don’t forget, you can see all my currently released books here.
· ‘It’s Not Easy Making Money in the Apocalypse’ has not been the hit I hoped. It hasn’t done well on RR, so I gave it a chance on SH, and it does the same. Still got a month of releases… but it might not go anywhere. A shame… as I really liked the story and thought it would go well. I’ll still give it every chance, but the idea of bringing in 200 new supporters… just doesn’t look like it’ll work. I have about 12 unreleased chapters written. I might make Apocalypse another eBook only story.
· I recently made Isekai no Monogatari a public released comic. This caused me to get a bunch of “depressed” or “sad” feedback on the announcement. Did you guys want this unique to payers? I need feedback here, not a button click. Let me know if you want this to be membership only.
· I took a week off this month, as most of you know. I made some promises, and I didn’t meet them. My release schedule of 9 pm hasn’t been met, with most stories releasing that night, and one or two releasing next day. There is not much I can say except I’m sorry. That week I had planned to spend catching up and writing extra, and it ended up I really needed a break and more/less took it. (If you call releasing and re-releasing 4-5 eBooks a break, I know that doesn’t count to some of you as “progress”). Anyway, it’s been the first weeks of my kids classes and they are at home because of quarantine… so I’m 70% responsible for my kids education right now. On top of having to feed and watch them all day, I’m also now having to keep them on task for their classes. I’ll try to be better in the future, and have made some changes at home to improve the situation, but it’s a hard time for all of us, so hopefully you understand if you might have to wait a day on your release. As for my next break… I’ll time it in October… and then December.
· For my highest paid Tiers, $50 to $100, you guys get access to ALL of my eBooks. I’ve made them available for download on the site now, so you no longer have to use the link. Check it out in memberships.
· I’m also fixing up and cleaning the WoW Characters List. It should load more smoothly now, and I should be posting the completed descriptions soon. I might make one for MDL too, as well as NTR Crush. Even though they’re massive spoilers IMHO, some people seem to genuinely want them.
· I still have 2 MOTH and 3 LDP to write. I know when you guys sponsored those, you didn’t think they’d take 3 months. (Although when you order 10 at a time, and I promise one a week, yeah, they take about 3 months.) I will try to get all of those done this month. I just wanted to finish Hero’s Vengeance first, so I focused on that. Hopefully, you understand.
World of Women: Monday
NTR Crush: Tuesday and Friday
Tales of a Demon Queen: Wednesday
Man of the House: Thursday
My Dungeon Life: Tuesday-Saturday (X3 a day)
Hawtness: Just finished a volume, I’m taking a month off from Hawtness.
Getting Lucky: Sunday
Rotation: Sunday (GOTS 6th, MDL Special 13th, RttS 20th, RotMK 27th)
Isekai no Monogatari: Friday
***All $5 releases are at 9 pm est that day, although they may be up to 24 hours late. $2 releases will follow after $5. Public releases are Sunday night – Monday morning. I know I been missing the $5-$2 change. Patreon Plus app gave me no means of getting around that. Just let me know in comments or discord if you catch one of these.
eBooks Released: 2
GL: 4 (8,000)
MDL: 18 (27,000)
LDP: 1 (3,000)
MOTH: 2 (2,000)
WOW: 3 (12,000)
Hawtness: 2 (3,000)
STFD: 6 (7,800)
TOAD: 2 (4,000)
Hero’s Vengeance: 1 (14,000)
Other: 2 (6,000)
Total Words Released This Month: 86,800
Only one entire novel this month? I want my money back! Seriously, though, thanks for the break. This has been a hectic month.